How Much Money Did Vin Diesel Earn from ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
The article mentions that Vin Diesel has earned a substantial amount of money from his role as Dominic Toretto in the “Fast & Furious” franchise. However, the exact figures for his earnings from each film are not provided. Here is a summary of the information mentioned in the article:
1. “The Fast and the Furious” (2001): The film grossed $207.3 million worldwide, and Vin Diesel was reportedly paid a salary of $1.5-2 million.
2. “The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift” (2006): Vin Diesel made a cameo appearance in this film, and it grossed over $158 million globally. He did not receive a salary but was given the rights to the Riddick character.
3. “Fast & Furious” (2009): The film earned $363 million worldwide, and Vin Diesel’s salary for this installment increased significantly to around $10 million.
4. “Fast Five” (2011): This film grossed $626 million globally, and Vin Diesel was paid a salary of $15 million.
5. “Fast & Furious 6” (2013): The film earned nearly $790 million worldwide, and Vin Diesel’s salary was not disclosed, but it was rumored to be similar to his earnings from the previous film.
6. “Furious 7” (2015): This installment grossed a massive $1.5 billion worldwide, and Vin Diesel’s total earnings were reported to be $47 million, making him the third-highest-paid actor that year.
7. “The Fate of the Furious” (2017): With a total box office revenue of $1.239 billion, Vin Diesel was paid around $25 million.
8. “F9: The Fast Saga” (2021): The film earned $716.6 million globally, and Vin Diesel’s salary was reportedly less than $20 million.
The latest installment, “Fast X,” is mentioned in the article, but specific details about Vin Diesel’s earnings for that film are not provided.
It’s important to note that the figures mentioned are based on the information given in the article and may not represent the most up-to-date or accurate information regarding Vin Diesel’s earnings from the “Fast & Furious” franchise.